What is Noteworth, and how does it help me?
We make tools to help you get healthy. How? Our app makes it easy to share information with your doctor.
Deep down, healthcare is simple. It's three steps.
- You share information with your doctor.
- They analyze the information.
- They share information and treatment with you.
The Noteworth Connect app makes it simple to share information.
Here are some of the things Noteworth can help you with.
- Share your symptoms. When you enter your symptoms into the app, your doctor can keep tabs on your progress.
- Answer health questions, right from your phone.
- Join Video Visits. Why shouldn't your doctor's appointment come to you?
- Share your progress by tracking your vitals:
- Blood pressure,
- Oxygen Saturation,
- Mental health.
The picture below shows what the app looks like.
How does this work?
- Your doctor might want to keep track of how much oxygen is in your blood as part of treating COPD. If so, we'll send you a pulse oximeter, instructions on how to use it, and
- If your doctor wants to use telemedicine, they may send you to the app so they can do video visits with you on your phone.
- Perhaps your blood sugar levels are out of whack, and your doctor wants to keep track of these numbers, then we will send you a glucose meter that will automatically send results, through your app, to your doctor.
Are you signed up?
If so, you should review the guides below that give you step-by-step instructions on how to be successful with