How do I connect to Bluetooth? iOS
How to turn on Bluetooth
- Make sure your phone is powered on.
- On your phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is toggled to ON.
- If you can't turn on Bluetooth or you see a spinning gear, restart your phone and try again.
Pairing a Device
- On your phone, tap Settings > Bluetooth. Stay on this screen.
- Place your device in discovery mode and wait for its name to appear on the screen under Other Devices.
- Tap the name of the device to pair it with your phone.
Forgetting a Device
- To forget a device, go to Settings > Bluetooth, and locate the device name in the list.
- Tap the blue "i" circle next to the device name.
- Press Forget this Device
- To use the device again, you will first have to re-pair it with your phone.