How do I connect my Android smartphone to Wi-Fi?
How to connect to Wi-Fi on your Android smartphone
- Open your Android smartphone's Settings app .
- Tap the Wi-Fi symbol.
- At the end of the list, tap Add network. Tip: On Android 6.0 and below, to see Add network, tap More.
- Enter the network name (SSID) and other security details, if needed.
- Tap Save.
- You may need to enter a password to connect.
- Drag down the notifications bar from the top of your screen
- You'll see a toggle button - tap it
- From the quick settings menu you have access to Wi-Fi - tap and hold on the button
- From the Wi-Fi screen you'll be able to connect to your desired Wi-Fi network.