How do I setup my iHealth blood pressure BP7 wrist monitor?
What comes with my iHealth Blood Pressure Cuff?
- Monitor with velcro strap
- Travel case
- Charging cord
- Quick Start Guide (in the Manuals pack in your Noteworth box)
Tips for successful blood pressure readings
- Take your reading on the same arm each time.
- Stay still and calm for about a minute and a half before taking a blood pressure reading.
- Make sure to keep your feet flat when you take a reading
- Providing the additional context to your readings, such as your mood or activity level, helps your doctor understand exactly how you are doing and what other factors may be involved with a particular reading.
Setting up your iHealth Blood Pressure Monitor
Once your phone and device have been connected, follow the instructions below to take your first reading.
Taking your first blood pressure reading
|Once you navigate back to your Noteworth App, the device will automatically connect via bluetooth and you will this image.|
|With your palm facing up, place the monitor on your upper arm with the iHealth logo facing you and in line with your middle finger.|
|Make sure that the cuff is two finger widths away from the inside of your elbow.|
|Tighten your arm band and secure the velcro. Make sure that you can slide two fingers underneath the band.|
|| Check to make sure your monitor looks like the picture in the App. Keep your legs uncrossed and your feet flat on the floor.
|Click "Press to Start" to start your first reading.|
|Stay still and do not talk during measurement. Do not move your arm, body, or the monitor. Once your reading is complete, your results will automatically sync to the app and be displayed.|
|You will be asked to manually input a few additional pieces of information that your doctor will need, such as your mood, and what activity you were doing right before taking the reading, then tap save to complete your first reading!|
For all subsequent blood pressure readings...
- In your mobile device's Settings, toggle Bluetooth to ON.
- Open the Noteworth App, and tap the Blood Pressure section on the home screen. Your blood pressure monitor will automatically connect.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to make sure you're positioned correctly and to begin measurement.