How do I enter a manual sleep reading?
Your Misfit activity tracker will automatically track the amount of time you sleep at night, but what if you decided to take a nap or did not wear your misfit while sleeping? Not to worry, you can also track those events in the Noteworth App! Just enter a manual reading. Here's how:
- Tap on the Activity tab. You'll be taken to the Activity Homepage.
- Tap on the "+" symbol at the top right-hand corner, as shown in the image below.
- You'll see two options to Add an Entry for. Tap on Sleep.
| 4. Now you can enter the amount of time you slept.
5. Select the Mood you are in at the time you entered your sleep reading and add any additional notes. Then tap on Save.
You are all done!
Things to note:
- You can edit your manual readings after you hit save if you need to.
- An error message will pop up if you try to enter a reading during a time that is already recorded