How do I enter a manual activity reading?
Your Misfit activity tracker will automatically track your steps and the length of your activities. If you are not wearing your Misfit when doing an activity, no worries. Just enter a manual reading. Here's how:
- Tap on the Activity tab. You'll be taken to the Activity Homepage.
- Tap on the "+" symbol at the top right-hand corner, as shown in the image below.
- You'll see two options to Add an Entry for. Tap on Activity.
| 4. Select the activity that you participated in then click "continue".
5. Now you can enter the amount of time you participated in your selected activity.
6. Select the Mood you are in at the time you entered your activity reading and add any additional notes. Then tap on Save. You are all done!
Things to note:
- You can edit your manual readings after you hit save if you need to.
- An error message will pop up if you try to enter a reading during a time that is already recorded