How do I consent to Noteworth?
Your doctor may ask you to sign forms before your appointment on the Noteworth Connect app. Your doctor may have asked to give verbal consent, in which case you may not have forms to sign.
Please read these documents carefully. Remember, you are always in charge of your health decisions. You can withdraw your consent at any time in the future.
You will be able to view and sign these forms in the Noteworth Connect app before your appointment.
Your step-by-step guide on how to consent to Noteworth.
1. Log into your Noteworth Connect app
2. Find the telemedicine screen by swiping right or left from your main viewing area.
3. Tap 'Start Video Visit" or "View Video Visit" from your Telemedicine screen.
4. Tap on "START VISIT"
5. Tap the checkbox
The text next to the checkbox confirms that you intend to acknowledge and sign these documents electronically.
6. Tap "REVIEW" in the document window.
7. Read the text carefully
(This is legally-binding)
8. Tap "ADD SIGNATURE"
8. Sign (using your finger) to the right of the X
Your signature will appear as you sign the document. If you don't like how it looks, you can tap "CLEAR SIGNATURE" to try again.
9. Tap "SIGN" once you are done.
You will then see a window where you must confirm and submit your signature.
10. Tap "SUBMIT"
Excellent! Now you have completed signing your pre-visit forms.