How do I enter a manual oxygen saturation reading?
This article explains how to add a manual oxygen saturation reading into your app. If you are having trouble with your Bluetooth connection, adding a reading manually may be necessary.
Steps to add a manual reading
1. Open your Noteworth App and navigate to the homepage.
Swipe right or left until you see the words "Better Breathing" underneath the word Noteworth on the top left of your screen.
2. Tap on the task card marked ADD A READING.
You can see this at the bottom of your screen (below)
You may need to swipe to the correct task card to add your reading.
3. Tap "Add Manual Reading"
4. Enter your manual reading
- Enter the SpO2 and heart rate readings that you took
- Select your symptoms, triggers, mood, and activity
- Tap the "Save" button
Once you have saved your manual reading, you will see the home screen with your five most recent readings on a graph. You have successfully entered your manual reading!