How do I enter a manual oxygen saturation reading?
1. Open your Noteworth App and navigate to the homepage
2. Tap on the oxygen saturation module
3. Press the plus sign above "Manual Entry"
4. Enter your SpO2 and heart rate from your manual reading
5. Enter the time and date of the reading that you took
- To input the hour, click on the number that represents the hour. You can then click on the hour directly on the picture of the clock (Android)
- To input the minute, click on the number that represents the minute. You can then click on the minute directly on the picture of the clock (Android)
6. Thinking back to the time of the reading, select your mood and any activities you were doing before the reading
7. Click "Save"
Once you have saved your manual entry, a screen showing your reading history will show up on your phone. You have successfully entered your manual reading!