How do I reset my password?
It's easy to forget your password, so we made it easy to reset your password. Follow this step-by-step guide, and you'll be logging into your account in no time!
Sign in to the Noteworth Connect App
1. When you sign into Noteworth, you will see a "FORGOT PASSWORD" link.
You can find this link below where you type your password. Click on "FORGOT PASSWORD."
2. Type in your email address on the next page and tap "RESET PASSWORD."
We will send a link that you need to reset your password to the email with which you registered your account.
Check your email.
3. You should have an email from Noteworth
This email provides you with a link to reset your password. The email will also confirm your user name, in case you need that too.
4. Copy and paste that link into the address bar of your Google Chrome browser.
Go to the site and enter a new password. You must also confirm the new password.
Much like your old password, this new password must include the following elements to make sure your password and account are secure.
- Must be 8 characters long
- 1 Letter
- 1 special character (e.g. !@#$%)
3. Tap "SAVE"
Congratulations, now you can log into your Noteworth Connect app using this new password.