What can I do in my Noteworth Connect App?
When you log into Noteworth Connect for the first time, you will be welcomed by a joyride explaining the main features available to you and how to access them.
A deeper dive into:
- Your home view is customized to you, reflecting the programs you are enrolled in.
- It is a focus on your most important tasks for any given day. Whether you have video visits scheduled, or readings to take, or surveys to answer, your home view will reflect it.
If your program involves data collection from devices, you can click on the chart to enhance it to a horizontal view with historical data to track your own progress.
- Your Task cards are accessible in the bottom section of the home view. There might be a few, so please do not hesitate to scroll left to right to access them all.
You can set reminders for all of your task cards whether they are recurring or one-time instructions by tapping on the little bell icon.
- From the home view, it's easy to access your Settings on the top-right corner and the Explore section on the bottom-left corner.
From the Explore section, you can access:
- A List of all your historical data
- A graph to visualize your progress
- All of your prescribed tasks with the ability to set up reminders for yourself
Settings is the place to edit your profile, view your tasks, and access info and support material to help you perform your Noteworth experience.