How to reschedule or cancel a video visit appointment
Sometimes life gets in the way of our plans, so you may need to reschedule or cancel your video appointment with your physician.
You can easily cancel or reschedule your visit right in the app. This article will show you step-by-step how.
Find the Appointment
1. Open the Noteworth Connect app on your phone.
The app icon looks like this:
2. Log in with your account information.
3. Go to the home screen on your Noteworth Connect app?
The home screen is the main viewing area of your app.
Find the telemedicine page
(swipe right or left in the middle of your screen)
For most people, the telemedicine page is what they see first. You may need to swipe left or right to get to the telemedicine page.
Once you find the area marked "Telemedicine" (see the picture above),
1. Tap 'View Video Visit."
Reschedule or Cancel your visit
1. Tap the button marked "Reschedule" or "Cancel Visit."
2. If you want to reschedule your appointment,
You will need to call your physician's office, which you can do right inside the app. You will see a screen like what you see below.
Just tap the button "CALL YOUR DOCTOR."
3. If you want to cancel your visit,
You can do this in the app and provide your reason why (required). We will pass this information along to your doctor.
Now you know how to cancel and reschedule your video visit with your doctor.