How do I delete and re-install the app
This article describes how to delete an app on common phone types.
How to uninstall an app on Samsung Galaxy
Option 1 – From Settings
- From the Home screen, select “Apps” > “Settings” > “Applications” > “Application manager“.
- Select the app you wish to remove.
- Tap “Uninstall” or “Disable“.
Option 2 – From Apps Menu
- Open the “Apps” slider.
- Tap and hold the icon for the app you wish to uninstall.
- Select “Uninstall” or “Disable“.
How to delete an iPhone/iPad app
- Touch and hold the app.
- Tap Delete App.
- Tap Delete.
If you delete an app, you don't automatically cancel any in-app subscriptions that you might have subscribed to. While deleting an app, you might see a Cancel Subscriptions option.
How to uninstall apps on a Google Pixel
- From the Home screen, swipe up to display all apps.
- Tap "settings" and then "Apps & notifications"
- Tap "See all ___ apps."
- Find and tap the "noteworth connect" app
- Tap "uninstall"
- Tap "ok"
How to re-install the Noteworth Connect app
Turn it on. (It doesn't matter to us if it's an iPhone or Android)
2. Go to the app store on your smartphone
If you have an iPhone, look for an app icon that looks like the image below.
If you have an Android device, look for an app icon that looks like the image below.
3. Search for "Noteworth Connect"
Once you have the app store open on your phone, find the search bar.
Type the text "Noteworth Connect" into the search bar and then tap enter.
4. Make sure it's the right app!
The app you want to download should look like this image below.
5. Tap "Get" or "Install" to download the app.
You may need to authenticate your download with your password.
6. Wait for a few seconds
The app has to download on your phone. Wait until you see that the app has fully downloaded before proceeding.
7. Go to your home screen
On your phone, find the app logo for Noteworth Connect that looks like this.
8. Tap on the app icon
The app will open.